Great day for Cross-country. Reminder students can wear house colours if they wish. Marton Golf course.
Races start from approximately 12:30 for Y6/7/8 and then work through the age groups.
Please allow for social distancing and wearing face masks is recommended.
Dear Parents and Whānau,
Cross country will be going ahead this Friday 22nd Oct. To meet the Public Health requirements along with following what the Marton Golf course requires of us spectators have the following guidelines:
- Wear face masks
- Scan in to the venue
- Social distancing practices
- Not associating with students (I know this will be hard but for the event to go ahead we need your cooperation)
- There will be some designated viewing spots for parents in different places.
- There will be designated areas for students and we will work very hard to keep students in these areas.
- All students stay at the venue until the end of the event.
This will also be a house event. Students are to come to school in their uniform and they can bring along a house coloured top to run in.
Please make sure that your child has a drink bottle of water packed for the day along with their lunch. Subway lunches will be delivered to the golf course if they have been ordered.
These are the order of the races – please note that the times are only an approximation.
Year 6-7-8 Girls 12:35
Year 6-7-8 Boys 12:50
Year 4-5 Boys/ Girls 1:10
Year 2-3 Boys/ Girls 1:25
Year NE-Yr 1 Boys Girls 1:35
Subway orders need to be in today. They will be delivered to Cross Country on Friday.
If there are some people who are able to help Mr Allan set up the Cross Country on Friday can you please let me know. I would appreciate the help.
We will be looking at going out at 9:00-10:30 Friday
text 0272435147 or email email@example.com